Blogsies 01 Blogsies 01

Oh, blogs.

Not quite personal diaries.

Birthday 20 Birthday 20

Yep.

I love ya'.

Moon Diary Moon Diary

That was beutiful.

I loved the black & white art style. The animation was pretty smooth too, except for the small parts with the invisible man, but I know how hard it is to animate - especially with that character. I also really enjoyed the story - it was really interesting & the ending tied in well. Good job! c:

Perspective Perspective

This was a brilliant game. It's one of the most game-like art games that I've played, so that's a plus. It has a nice art style & smooth game play. The only thing I see that needs some adjustments is the text. At times, I would move to the next level too quickly that I miss part of the text. It also gets difficult to read & play at the same time, but it's not too big of a deal. I still made sense of what I could read.

Monster Castle: LevelPack Monster Castle: LevelPack

I really enjoyed the first game, so I'm glad you made a better version of it. That being said, this doesn't seem like a completely different game so much as an updated version of it. I would have enjoyed it much more if the story line had followed through & maybe new monsters could be used, but it was still fun. Keep up the good work!

Labyrinthe Twist Labyrinthe Twist

The first impression I got from this game was that it was really easy. I swept through the dozen or so levels, but it progressively got harder, which is good. The problem is that it gets a bit pointless because there's not much of a motive but to reach the little arrow just to reach another arrow & so on. My suggestion is to add a story or some character into the game to make it more interesting. Some background music & maybe some enemies to dodge would be nice too. I like that the colors are like music notes & the art style in general. Overall, I think this game has alot of potential, but there's alot of work that needs to be placed in it.

Telivision Telivision